Conference Day Two – Wednesday 12th June 2019
Wednesday, June 12th, 2019
• How we are shifting the contract model from costs and fees to understanding the value an agency can give you, and building a remuneration approach reflecting that step change
• What are the main principles and tenants we have in place to guide this partnership model?
•How the use of an implementation audit within the first six months sets the new model up for success
• How the implementation audit is turning compliance auditing on its head, increasing transparency and improving client-agency relationships
• What environment do you need to create to leverage successfully the latest contracts and types of audit that these facilitate? How can clients and agencies work more closely together to improve understanding and use of these progressive models?
• Case study of Barclays and how it has taken its global media agency relationship to a whole new level of transparency.