Conference Day Three – Thursday 13th June 2019
Thursday, June 13th, 2019
• Marketing can be the most complicated category to source - and often, the organisational structure can be just as complex to figure out. Who should marketing procurement report to, and where should the function sit?
• Is the traditional category management structure still fit for purpose, as the lines blur between categories and suppliers? Is a more project based approach the way to go, or operations spend vs new investments, or a partner facing vs business unit focus?
• Should Marketing Procurement be managed by indirect or stand alone as its own separate function – or be integrated into the Marketing function itself?
• What terminology and structural transitions are happening within your company to reflect the digital revolution?
• Building bridges with Finance: how to collaborate and make productivity visible to the bottom line – Hosted by Jason Cammorata, Director, Strategic Sourcing, MDC Partners
• Traditional category management vs brand-based vs. business unit focus - How should you organise your Marketing Procurement function?- Hosted By: Andreas Neils, Head Global Marketing Procurement, Grunenthal
• How and where to source future marketing procurement talent – Hosted by Paula O’Reilly, Head of Global Marketing Procurement, BT
• Pharma Sector Roundtable: Business partnering as a method to best meet our brand objectives - Hosted By Nathalie Melloul, Associate Director Global Purchasing Commercial Operations, UCB
• Supplier relationship management – what is the next level of partnering and how can we get there? – Hosted by Sara Bishop, Category Management, Marketing, Marks & Spencer